Would you like to…
- better understand the Benefits Plan for your pastor(s)?
- expand your network of colleagues with whom you can share ideas/challenges?
- increase your understanding of the new options available for non-installed pastors and other employees?
- have an opportunity to address your questions to knowledgeable peers facing the same challenges you have in the area of employee compensation and benefits?
- have a chance to direct questions or concerns to senior leadership of the Board of Pensions?
- come to Chicago in the springtime?
Put May 9th on your calendar and bring a colleague to the one-day Benefit Connections gathering from 8:30a to 3:30p at Yorkfield Presbyterian Church in Elmhurst, IL.
Go to www.pensions.org/benefitsconnections to register or just find out more.
You’ll leave with newly established peer relationships, new strategies for being the best employer you can be, along with a better understanding of the Benefits Plan of the PC(USA).